- Azienda:FOUR CORNERS
- Funzione:Finanza / Amministrazione & Controllo
- Data:08 Marzo 2019
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
Four Corners, recruiter specialised in search and selection of professionals and managers in the Fashion, Luxury and Lifestyle market, on behalf of an important fashion firm is looking for:
The Administration Specialist will be responsible for all of the administering activities of the company.
- Administrative and accounting management;
- Document management and archive;
- Banking operations;
- Monthly accounting closing;
- Support for the preparation of the annual budget;
- Cash flows and reporting activities;
- Ensuring weekly and monthly reports as needed;
- Support and monitor procurement processes and supplier payments;
- Support for store accounting operations and stock reconciliation;
- Accounting: general, payable and receivable;
- VAT settlements and records;
- Checks of store closures;
- Collaborate with tax advisor to implement best practices in line with accountability and fiscal rule;
- Provides technical support and advice on the use of cash system;
- Implements data and information in the ERP Navision;
- Works closely with the relevant HQ Company Department related to the activities indicated.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of the principles that govern the general and fiscal accounting of a company, of the financial statements in its civil and fiscal aspects, of the bases of the analytical accounting and of the budgeting procedures;
- Possess notions of business economics, tax law, business organization;
- Knowledge and experience with Navision are required;
- Familiarity with the Office package;
- Precision and reliability, confidentiality, ability to work in a group, a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to propose solutions with a view to sharing decisions. It must also be able to coordinate with external auditors, auditors responsible for the certification of company financial statements, accountants and suppliers;
- Analytical skills and ability to run reports;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience;
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is mandatory.
Aegis guarantees equal opportunities (L. 903/77) - Aegis Srl, AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs 276/03.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.