Beauty Brand Manager Italy
We are looking for a Beauty Brand Manager for an important technology company which works for the beauty channel
• Managing all aspects of the brand through the customer journey Creating and implementing a brand plan and strategy ensuring increasing sales, brand loyalty and improving market share and awareness.
• Coordinate all the different areas of the company to be aligned in one direction related to the brand: PR, Digital, Direct, Sales, Planning, etc.
• Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
• Sourcing suppliers and products that fit with the context of the brand.
• Championing the brand internally making sure all elements of the company understand the brand and its goals.
• Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
• Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
• Realistic forecasting of sales and volume for the brand ensuring all parts of the company are geared accordingly.
• Presenting the brand strategy to directors and sales and marketing teams at internal meetings and conferences.
• Managing external agencies and ensuring marketing budgets are met.
• Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- Previous experience working as a brand manager in the beauty industry
- Experience of the full marketing mix is essential and traditional media management
- The ability to influence staff on a 360 basis both up and down the organisation is essential
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.