We are looking for a role of Content Specialist for a luxury company. HQ Milan, Italy.
Reporting to the E-commerce Manager, your mission will be the ongoing improvement of the onsite experience, based on brand strategy, insights and available resources.
• Coordinating the creative agency on content production, ensuring timing and qualitative standards are met;
• Implementing all ecommerce related contents, such as HP, landing pages, newsletters;
• Creating and editing all digital copies in English and Italian language;
• Supporting the implementation of the commercial calendar;
• Supporting the day by day catalog activities, such as products upload and navigation update, in order to ensure a best-in-class ecommerce experience;
• Benchmark analysis and monitoring of ecommerce activities success cases
• Closely collaborate with Marketing, Creative Agency and Merchandising teams to ensure communication consistency and target achievement
• Propose and implement A/B tests and new solutions to improve content performances
• Degree in Communication, Ecommerce, Business;
• 2+ years experience in the role
• Ecommerce agency profiles will be preferred
• English proficiency
• Basic knowledge of html/css;
• Knowledge of Magento and Magnews platforms;
• Strong operational skills;
• Proactive, Independent and positive attitude;
• Able to prioritize and work in high pressure environments;
• Curious and willing to go the extra mile.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.