- Azienda:GUESS EUROPE SAGL
- Funzione:Finanza / Amministrazione & Controllo, Produzione
- Data:03 Giugno 2019
- Settore:Abbigliamento, Scarpe & Accessori
- Sede di lavoro: Italia / Estero
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Reporting to the Guess Europe’s CSR Senior Manager, the candidate will perform Social Compliance activities and participate in ongoing development of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs in coordination with the Corporation Guidelines.
Support the CSR dept. in the relations with external stakeholders including service providers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), industry associations and internal working groups on CSR initiatives.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Day-to-day management of audit relationship and associated processes, including scheduling, scoring and ranking, post-audit remediation and follow up;
- Conduct Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) risk assessment by partnering with CSR Team;
- Data Collection & Analysis of suppliers’ Social Compliance performances;
- Develop and present factory labor compliance audit reports to track compliance trends;
- Work with vendors/factories to construct corrective action plans, and provide support for improvements; provide to the CSR Senior Manager overall judgement based on the information available;
- Monitor Supplier Data Base and activate block in case of audit issues;
- Support CSR team in coordinating relations with external stakeholders, including service providers, non-governmental organizations (NGOs), and internal working groups to drive CSR initiatives;
- Conduct analysis and benchmarks among other peers’ CR initiatives, highlighting possible gaps and opportunities in company’s CSR initiatives;
- The establishment of new processes following company’s decision to join NGOs programs and related back office workload;
- Support in the development of Sustainability Report project for Guess Europe;
- All other duties as assigned.
- University degree from an accredited institution;
- 1/2 years of full-time experience in Sustainability and Social Compliance (multinational corporate’s experience is preferable);
- Familiarity with GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) reporting requirements for publicly traded entity;
- Full professional proficiency and fluency in Italian and English;
- Extensive skill and knowledge for advanced use of Excel;
- Knowledge for advanced use of common computer applications (e.g. Microsoft Office package) to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses;
- Skill in using computer tools and industry’s ERP and PLM (AS400, STEALTH and Enovia) is desirable;
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions;
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices;
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and external contacts and to work effectively in a professional team environment;
- Strong multi-task skills, ability to adapt to a constantly changing work environment
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure while managing multiple projects
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills
- Based in Bioggio, Switzerland with the ability to perform work performances also abroad, if necessary.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.