DISTRIBUTION SUPPORT & PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
- Azienda:GUESS EUROPE SAGL
- Funzione:Logistica / Operations
- Data:23 Luglio 2019
- Settore:Abbigliamento, Scarpe & Accessori
- Sede di lavoro: Italia / Estero
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Distribution Support & Performance Specialist will identify and develop a complete Reporting System able to support the Distribution Manager in keeping under control delivery services and distribution costs for all channels and countries.
The role is responsible for running KPI (Service and Costs) analysis to prevent deviation from standards and objectives and to identify all the opportunities to improve the Distribution delivery service and costs.
He/She will also support the implementation of the distribution network and of new partner integration.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Outbound shipping scorecard, on-time delivery and unit cost per channel and per country
- Country and Courier – Quality Service Performance KPI (claim, missing, surveys, audits, etc…)
- EU Distribution flows – actual mapping, analysis and network simulation
- Contribute to continuous improvement and re-design of the European Logistic Distribution setup through reporting and analysis
- Support the implementation of all the Distribution scenarios, providing data, ad-hoc analysis and following projects end-to-end
- Interface among Logistics, MIS and Distribution Partners for process improvements (POS or Invoice Control Tools) or new integration (new couriers)
- Support the E-Commerce Distribution
- Run daily, weekly, monthly reports and analysis
- Create and distribute KPIs on Delivery Service and costs for all channels
- Interface with Distribution Partners for controls, improvements and integration processes
- Degree in Engineering or Economics is strongly preferred
- High experience with MS Office (advanced skills in Excel, Access and Dashboard creation)
- Motivated, creative, innovative and curious
- Operational experience, flexible and with problem-solving skills
- IT skills are considered a plus
- Fluent both in written and spoken English
- Clear and accurate method of work
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.