E-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER
We are worging with a luxury international company looking for an E-COMMERCE PROJECT MANAGER
• Coordinate and supervise the development of a new ecommerce website, managing the external providers
• Conduct competitive analysis, study current behavioural profiles and website performance to insure the new ecommerce will have a state of the art userability and will be optimized for conversion
• Brainstorm with the team to develop image and content. Assemble all assets and creative material to make the new website the home to the brand codes and soul
• Conceive the new website to be optimized for future management
• Insure a state of the art SEO and a perfect track from Google Analytics
• Compile bi-monthly reports to the Marketing & Communication Director highlighting: project status, decisions, problems, solutions, risks, next steps.
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in Business/Marketing or in a related field or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years’ experience in Ecommerce marketing
• Experience with website analytics tools and excellent ability to process and understand quantitative and qualitative data
• Solid understanding of relevant KPIs and consumer’s behaviour on the internet
• Budgeting skills and knowledge
• Knowledge of brand, products and the direct-to-consumer division
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.