Senior Head of Wholesale Italy (Croatia, Slovenia), Milano
- Azienda:UB International
- Data:18 Febbraio 2019
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia
- Salario Annuo Lordo:50.000 - 80.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
Our client is one of the fastest growing Cosmetics and lifestyle brands. They are entering the Itailan market and are currently looking for a Senior Head of Wholesale Italy (Croatia, Slovenia).
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody with drive, who has this particular "business development" DNA and loves to grow a lot within this successful environment.
Overview of the Wholesale Business
Our client is currently distributed through various perfumery channels and aims at entering asap in
prestigious department store chains in Italy (Croatia and Slovenia). The strategy for growing the business
is to maximise the sales potential of their existing accounts and ensuring that the company is correctly
positioned in the market as a Luxury Brand. They aim to do this by a mixture of self service with key
partners, online channels and Shop in Shops environments.
Purpose of position:
• Manage and develop the nationwide wholesale business in order to meet objectives and targets
with focus on key account management, profitability and sales growth
• Develop relationships with key Partners in order to develop and influence Brand positioning
• Devise and implement the annual business plan for the Italian (Croatian and Slovenian)
• Active management of Wholesale accounts to achieve agreed sales targets
• To open new wholesale accounts in line with the company objectives and maximise the potential
of existing accounts
• Direct, coach and support the Account Managers in effective key account management and
pushing sales targets by developing the right competencies and efficient working methods.
• Manage the Merchandiser to ensure all merchandising plans are effective and up to date.
• Liaise with Marketing Team to ensure all wholesale marketing needs are met
• Liaise with the Netherlands Head Office to ensure that the Wholesale Agenda is met.
• Motivate and inspire the Account Managers and merchandiser through leadership and sales
• Recruit and develop a best in class retail team to grow the wholesale business
• Represent the wholesale division at key industry events
Key Account results:
• Develop and influence Partner relationships in order to maximise sales opportunities to build
• Ensure all Partners represent the brandin line with Visual Merchandising Guidelines.
• When appropriate propose new locations or upgrade the selling environment in each Partner
• Develop business relationships with key Partners in order to reach agreed sales and profitability
• Ensure that account plans are created for each account and manage objectives and results of
• Ensure that Account Mangers are focussed on delivering the account strategy and effective
• Ensure through effective management that our client secures optimal space for the Brand and
ensure that retail Visual Merchandising standards are met
• Ensure that a strong performance management system is implemented with the Account Managers in order that performance is continuously monitored and evaluated and
corrective actions taken when needed
• Make suggestions for improvements to Wholesale processes and implement them as agreed
with the VP Wholesale in the HQ.
• Identify and secure new Partners in line with the company objectives and requirements
• Create quarterly sales budgets in line with company requirements
• Be an ambassador for the brand in the wholesale market
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
Education: Degree level
Demonstrable sales success ideally with a luxury brand in the Italian wholesale sector
Beauty experience ideal
Leading, managing and developing a team essential
Competencies and personal attributes:
Clear understanding and acceptance of brand attributes and place in the market
Excellent presentation skills at all levels, both written and verbal
Excellent Word, Excel and Outlook skills
Enthusiastic, self-confident and self-motivated
Flexible and adaptable
Commercial business acumen
Strong negotiation and influencing skills
Innovative – a provider of solutions
Strong analytical skills
Excellent personal presentation
Willing to adapt and take on new challenges and driven to continually improve
Open to sharing and developing new ideas and methodology
Kindly send your application to the attention of Uta Bonacker Regazzoni and also understand that we will respond only to candidates who fulfill the job requirements.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.