Why start your journey with McArthurGlen?
• We will have you working with the best team in the industry; both locally and across our international business
• We are committed to building a creative, collaborative, and fulfilling environment where you can progress your career
• We want everyone in our organisation to have the tools and resources to succeed
• We offer amazing benefits, attractive salary plus performance bonus, 25+ days holiday, hot drinks, coffee, tea & other refreshments, many internal events, gym allowance centre discounts, cross functional and international projects and an exceptionally great office atmosphere
• Attractive benefits: and much more!
• 92% of our employees would recommend us as a good place to work
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Provide advice, assistance and follow-up to employees on company policies, procedures and documentation acting as the main point of contact.
- In conjunction with the HR Manager provide for the entire Region, the administrative support regarding hiring, resignation, promotions and changes across the Region, producing the relevant formal documentation such as job offers, contracts of employment, ensuring all communications are timely and accurate and meet employment legislation requirements.
- Liaise with the payroll providers to ensure that monthly payroll is administered in a timely and accurate manner, liaising with all relevant parties inclusive of the Finance team.
- Manage the HR and expense system (Concur), keeping it up to date and update the organizational charts accordingly.
- Clean and maintain personnel files both hard and soft copies. Undertake filing and archiving activities.
- Track and monitor KPIs related to HR activities and staff, such as turnover, extra hours, sickness, etc.
- Run reports to check probationary period and contract end and chasing for outstanding extension letters/contracts.
- Assist in administering the company annual salary and performance review process including benchmarking, advice, bonus calculations and payment of bonuses.
- Build and maintain collaborative working relationship with HR suppliers such as employment lawyers, recruitment agencies and consultancies and assist the HR Manager in implementing new processes and procedures.
- As part of a newly established shared services team, support other HR Coordinators when needed
- Support the wider HR team in ad hoc projects providing the required data and information.
- Prepare ad hoc reports on staff details and any other HR KPIs that need to be tracked.
- Proactively propose ideas for improving the activities and or processes that are currently in place
- Assist the HR team with special projects and ad hoc tasks.
- Responsible for fully complying with the company’s policies and procedures and Data Protection legislation.
- At all times act in the company’s best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
- Strong interpersonal /communications skills and action orientated
- Good eye for detail/thorough
- Ability to conduct research, analysis and advise accordingly
- Specific applied experience of working in HR administration.
- Computer literate - Must have good working knowledge of Excel including SUM functions.
- IT skills: Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English and Italian, Spanish desirable
- Knowledge of Workday desirable
At McArthurGlen, we value diversity and believe that everyone is extraordinary in their own way. We are an inclusive employer and support flexible working wherever possible. Even if you are not sure you fit all of the requirements for a particular role, we’d still love to hear from you. There may be another opportunity within McArthurGlen that is more suitable for you now or in the future. Please start your journey with us by applying with your CV. Thank you.