Key Account Manager - EMEA/MIDDLE EAST
- Azienda:RETAIL SEARCH SRL
- Data:14 Novembre 2018
- Settore:Gioielli e Orologi
- Sede di lavoro:Veneto (Padova)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
Per importante e prestigiosa realtà legata al mondo accessori, ricerchiamo per lo sviluppo del mercato Wholesale Emea – Middle East un Key Account Manager.
Responsible for the overall sales performance of a region, Key Account Manager EMEA – MIDDLE EAST support the sales department, develop an overall business plan, including sales strategies and profit goals.
This includes performing territory and sales analyses, assessing the results and adjusting sales strategies accordingly.
Strong aknowledgmnet and understanding of local/regional trends and needs with a proven record of social/digital marketing with a proactive attitude to implement international brand strategy into regional scale. Often requiring travel, Key Account Managers visit potential and current clients in order to provide product information, answer client questions and concerns and build brand awareness.They do this through both individual meetings and larger sales presentations.
Key Account Manager must build and maintain key relationships with potential and current clients. Using excellent interpersonal skills, the Key Account Manager networks to form new relationships with potential clients and follows up with potential and current clients through phone, email and sometimes regular visits.
Key Account Managers must possess strong leadership and communication skills, organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
Most importantly, successful Key Account Managers are likeable, confident, and hard-working, able to drive their teams to exceed goals and complete sales themselves.
• Experience in sales with a successful track record
• Excellent presentation skills
• E-Commerce aknoledge
• Strong numerical and analytical abilities
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Word and Excel
• Having sector-specific sales experience
• Proficiency in common sales and data management software
• Ability to perform significant travel ( approx. 70% of time)
Head Quarter: Padova
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.