Leasing Administrator - Appartenente alle categorie protette L. 68/99
- Azienda:McArthurGlen Group
- Area:Commerciale, Marketing & Comunicazione
- Data:18 Luglio 2017
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia (Milano)
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
McArthurGlen Group Mission
“To create the finest designer outlet experience in Europe”
McArthurGlen Group Vision
“Continuously enhancing the quality of our customer experience, the lives of all our employees, the performance of our brand partners, and the communities where we do business.”
The role will be a fixed term role in order to assist the Leasing team in the effective implementation of the property leasing strategy for each centre to minimise risks and voids and maximise income for the portfolio whilst maintaining the desired merchandise mix.
- Interface between tenants and the leasing managers to facilitate the flow of information and ensure best practice is maintained.
- Proactively assist Leasing Managers to negotiate lease renewals and new leasing deals to ensure the optimum outcome.
- To pass all the necessary economic and not economic information to the external Legal Firm in order to prepare the proper lease text to be sent to the tenants.
- To have a proactive role in the process of exchange of information between Tenant and Leasing Managers
- Prepare, issue and complete all tenant licences on behalf of Leasing Managers, negotiating terms where necessary in order to maximise benefit for the owner.
- Provide support to Leasing Managers on resolving outstanding commercial points once the deal is in Solicitors hands so that the deal is not jeopardised when advantageous to the business.
- Assist in leasing projects and provide ad hoc administrative support to the Leasing team to enable them to make effective use of their time and meet their commitments.
- Proactively seek opportunities for operational efficiency and suggest ways to improve the leasing function to save the business time and money.
- To have a role of support in the management (judicial and extrajudicial) of the “bad debtors”.
- Responsible for fully complying with the company’s policies and procedures.
- At all times acting in the company’s best interests and in the best interests of those entities which we represent.
- Customer Focus
- Commercial Judgment
- Professional & Technical Capability
- Drive for Results
- Inspiring Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Developing Potential
- Vision & Strategy
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to Law Degree
- Knowledge of product, tenants and working environment
- Knowledge of “going concerns” lease agreements (affitto di ramo d’azienda)
- Experience of lease renewal/licensing process
- Experience of working with legal specialists to process leases
- Experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Provide legal advice
- IT skills: Intermediate level Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Fluent English
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.