We are looking for a Shoowroom Manager for one of the most important lighting showroom in Milan.
• Manage sales and guarantee a professional lighting consultancy to private customers, architects, interior and lighting designers, thus building strong long term relationships.
• Manage retail showroom to ensure optimal sales through maintaining appropriate inventory, maximizing store appearance and efficiency of sales floor operations, and providing exceptional customer service.
• Manage showroom staff
• Prepare timely monthly reporting in accordance with company requirements and ensure accurate showroom inventory, sales reports and bank records.
- 3+ years retail management experience preferably in the high-end home furnishings or lighting industry
- Interior design and/or lighting industry experience a plus
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Strong operational skills in a customer-service environment
- Ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to work independently as well as be an effective team player
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.