- Azienda:TALLY WEIJL ITALIA SRL
- Funzione:Buying / Merchandising
- Data:09 Ottobre 2019
- Sede di lavoro:Svizzera
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
TALLY WEiJL is a brand for young self-confident women and one of the bold players of today’s international fast fashion market. The combination of irresistible trendy styles and a unique brand experience has made the Swiss company, founded in 1984 by Tally Elfassi-Weijl and Beat Grüring, successful since more than 30 years. Today, TALLY WEiJL is present in 880 stores through 37 countries. Furthermore, TALLY WEiJL also excels in the online business and has developed into an innovative omnichannel provider. Our 2.5 million fans on Facebook and Instagram are a testimony of this digital success
YOUR CONTRIBUTION TO THE SUCCESS OF OUR COMPANY
- Develop department financial strategy and range plans in partnership with Head of Buying counterpart.
- Own the merchandise financial plan, regularly adjusting according to market trends, country plans and selling performance while optimizing margin and stock turn
- Control and reforecast OTB to maximize sales, gross margin and inventory turn.
- Monitor buying and delivery plan adherence.
- Steer in season actions through price management and effective reorders in partnership with Operation and Allocation Senior counterpart.
- Manage communication of strategic decisions, sales and in-season trading activities to the team and all relevant stakeholders.
- Setting guidance and challenging the team ensuring targets are translated into company’s top-line targets
- Leading adhoc projects to enhance planning and merchandising processes
- management and effective re-orders to optimize end of season sell-through
THAT'S WHAT SETS YOU APART
- Bachelor's degree in Business or comparable field, with at least 3-5 years of Merchandising/Planning experience
- You can drive your work autonomously and proactively keeping tight deadlines
- Excellent English skills and are able to communicate clearly with varied stakeholders (any other language is a plus)
- Excellent Analytical skills. Love to work with numbers and figures, thinking strategically and being excited at the opportunity to shape the merchandise planning team
- Expert in Excel and Microsoft Office, basic knowledge of SAP would be an asset. Experience in utilizing merchandise planning software is highly beneficial
YOUR BENEFITS WITH US
- international experience with daily new challenges in a young and fast paced environment
- career development opportunities
- Relocation support, transportation from home to work and 50% shopping discount
Would you like to become a part of our fashion story and an enthusiastic member of our TALLY Family? Then share your individual talent with us and send us your application and a handwritten motivation letter now to Aylin Özmen
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.