MODEL MAKER WOMAN
- Azienda:GUESS EUROPE SAGL
- Funzione:Stile / Prodotto
- Data:14 Febbraio 2020
- Sede di lavoro: Italia / Estero
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Responsible for all the patterns of the Guess Apparel lines (Guess Jeans, Marciano, Factory Outlet, Fast Track), the Model Maker will convert a clothing designer's original model of a garment into a pattern of separate parts that can be laid out on a length of fabric.
After discussing the item with the designer in details, the Model Maker will indicate the positions of pleats, buttonholes, and other features.
The role will work directly with designers on 1st patterns, patterns for prototyping, editing/adjusting patterns, grading patterns for production, and creating patterns from sewn samples.
The Model Maker will be responsible for documenting pattern and fit changes throughout the design process of multiple projects with timely execution and hard deadlines.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Fit expert and experience with various woman body types and fit models
- Lines and product types division (any knitwear experience will be a plus)
- Manage of the product fits for the shopping experience, modelling, contacts with Style and Product Functions
- Create the size charts for all the woman products. Paper patterns realization only in case of specific bases or particular modelling
- Measure and check of prototypes and fitting of them from Protos, SMS, samples, P.P. samples, Top Samples, etc.
- Tables and paper patterns update (if existing)
- Manage developments
- Work closely with the Style, Product and Production Functions
- Work directly with designers from concept, 1st pattern, communicate with sample maker, fitting approval to production
- At least 3/4 years of previous experience in pattern making, technical design and related field (better if in womenswear categories)
- Knowledge of and experience using conventional and unconventional fabrics and materials
- Experience with complex patterns integrating multiple fabrics and trims
- Understanding of fitting and the most appropriate construction methods for durability for high performance applications
- Good knowledge of Windows Office and of the main pattern design systems (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Working on cross-functional and multi-national teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of English
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.