RETAIL BUYER OUTLET
- Azienda:GUESS EUROPE SAGL
- Funzione:Buying / Merchandising
- Data:29 Ottobre 2019
- Sede di lavoro: Italia / Estero
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The role focus is to develop the collection dedicated to our property Outlets, being responsible for the buy balance between product categories and meeting the intake margin target.
The role involves working with other departments, so requires good communication & organisational skills.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have a good market knowledge of GUESS brand and its competitors
- Keep updated on fashion trends and product needs at designer level
- Selection and development of product assortment for the Outlet Stores
- Define the collection structure in terms of number of SKU, price positioning, countries’ needs.
- Ensure optimal choice for the customer in each store cluster/countries based on previous seasons sales performances and predicted trends
- Ensure that the offer is balanced across lines, by style, color, fabric etc. for optimal “outfit building” to aid product presentation in store as well as increase UPT (unit per transaction) potential
- Determine ranking of all styles, predicted best sellers, NOS (never out of stock) and fashion “must haves” for correct quantification of the buy
- Regular review of SKU sales performance to propose commitment adjustments, rebuys and cancellations. Regular monitoring of intake of stock. Weekly update communication to the team
- Work with production developer to create the best ranges in term of price positioning and quality of goods.
- Work with purchasing team to ensure that delivery deadlines are met.
- Professional and clear communication with all cross functions including Merchants and Visual to ensure input to the buy
- Regular review with allocation team of the sales performances to give insight into direction of following assortment and to improve alternatives when product is no longer available
- Buy back into opportunities and manage risk
- Approval of markdowns for sale periods
- At least 3 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Language skills: very good knowledge of English. Any other European language will be considered as a plus
- Highly trend focused solid background and understanding of the product
- Highly motivated, able to work independently, very flexible when priorities change, problem solving abilities, organized, detail oriented, able to work in a fast paced environment
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.