Sales Director Italy
Four Corners is the business line of AHCG, specialized in recruiting high profile professionals in the Lifestyle market. On behalf of an important Luxury and Interior Design firm, we are now looking for:
Sales Director Italy – Luxury and Interior Design
The Company is a traditional family-run Italian firm in the luxury interior design.
The Sales Director Italy, reporting to the Worlwide Commercial Director, will be responsible for the Italian branch Business Development (both Specialized Stores and Contract market), P&L and Operations, acting as a Brand Ambassador.
- Define, share, lead and execute the sales strategy in line with company guidelines;
- Extend the customer base in Italy in the areas of interior design top level shops, designer and interior architects, opinion leader and key accounts;
- Act as the Brand Ambassador to the customers and every other person that can interact with;
- Collaborate in drafting the commercial strategy in line with company needs and reference market;
- P&L responsible (turnover, cost and profitability) for the area of its competence in line with the assigned company target;
- People management for direct and indirect sales force, responsible to set up quantitative and qualitative target, lead direct report ensuring training and development for their professional growth;
- Manage and develop the customer base, setting strong and long-lasting relationships with the new ones;
- Analyze market trends through timely business intelligence and market analysis, monitor sales performance through control over the achievement of defined KPI’S.
Our ideal candidate for the position outlined above shows the following characteristics:
- Commercial academic background (university) or similar education;
- Proven track record in B2B sales organization and market fields such as luxury, fashion, design, art;
- Deep knowledge of the Italian distribution channels;
- Outstanding sales approach and ability;
- Capable to manage multitasking and cross-functional activities such as sales, marketing, logistics and planning;
- Leadership and human resources management skills;
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to build up solid and long-lasting business and professional relationships;
Language skills: Fluent in English and Italian.
Location: the role requires a significant travel load approach; the Italian office is based in Lombardy.
To apply, please send your CV quoting the sentence “I authorize the use of my personal data according to the D. Lgs. 196/2003”. AUT. MIN. Prot. 26543 D. Lgs. 276/03 .
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.