We are looking for a role of Senior Accountant for one of the most important International luxury company – Retail & Wholesales
The Senior Accountant will be part of the Finance-Administration team, working closely with the Finance Management, taking care about the general accounting activities and supporting the whole team in managing everyday administrative tasks.
He/She will mainly focus on the Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cost Accounting, General Ledger, Payroll and other Accounting-related costs.
He/She will be also involved in the budget costs monitoring and the sales & performance analysis activity.
• • Management of general accounting entries prepare reporting and reconciliation.
• •Preparing of the annual financial statements, tax declarations and related reports.
• •Managing the Home banking processes, taking care of payments, invoices workflow, reporting, cash collection, etc…
• •Suppliers invoicing process, taking care of the tax related requirements (EU and extra EU)
• •Management of retail and boutiques accountant activities, in close partnership with store managers
• •Control and monitoring of the retail budget, taking care about the monthly reporting
• •General accounting day to day operational requirements
• •Periodic tax payments
• •Support external and internal audits.
• •Support the CFO for ad hoc projects
• 5 + years of previous experience, possibly in the Fashion Industry and Sales, Retail accounting;
• Excellent Knowledge of accounting and cost allocation principles, accounting procedures and processes;
• Excellent use of Microsoft Office tools;
• Fiscal experience, including in e-commerce;
• Excellent English Knowledge;
• Excellent communication skills, team player;
• Analytical mindset with a very good attention to details;
• Able to work in a complex and fast changing organization.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.