Senior Merchandise Planning Manager
- Azienda:BORBONESE SPA
- Funzione:Buying / Merchandising
- Data:13 Febbraio 2020
- Sede di lavoro:Lombardia
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Full Time
This position is responsible for overseeing Planning & Allocation team in both Full Price and Outlet. Developing a comprehensive strategy for the region to ensure the teams can meet their financial Targets and Borbonese as a brand delivers one cohesive Omnichannel experience.
The candidate is also responsible for being a key leader in Cross Functional group. This position will have close relationships with the heads of Retail Merchandising, Marketing, Wholesale/Franchising, Ecommerce and Retail Operations.
The candidate will leverage outstanding analytical, qualitative and communication skills to develop the P&A team and assist them in developing strategies for forecasting, buying (investments), and overall inventory liquidity/productivity planning within the Borbonese Retail Business.
As a leader on the P&A team, this candidate will also assist in Global initiatives as needed. These special projects will be focused on New Process & Tool development Globally (Allocation System, Sku Productivity) as well as Global Training.
• Support both Planners in defining the strategy for the annual planning process of product category performance, sales, inventory, receipt and margin goals for full price and outles.
• Partner with Merchandising, Wholesale, Retail and Ecommerce to define Seasonal Markdown strategies consistent with Financial goals and a consistent Omnichannel experience.
• Define strategic targets for the P&A team annually and with new Season.
• Coordinate the Cross Functional team to ensure all members are aligned on common goals and have a clear view of strategic priorities.
• Coach and develop direct reports. (Planner and Allocator)
• Point of reference for all Global P&A team members as an expert of all P&A systems. (BI Microstrategy)
• Key leadership role in development of new Systems, Processes and Standardized Reporting and Tools.
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.