VISUAL MERCHANDISER- Castel Romano Center -Tempo Determinato -Part time 28 Hours a Week
- Azienda:McArthurGlen Group
- Funzione:Buying / Merchandising
- Data:18 Giugno 2019
- Sede di lavoro:Lazio
- Salario Annuo Lordo:25.000 - 50.000 EUR
- Contratto:Part Time
‘To create the finest retail experiences.’
‘To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of our employees, the performance of our brand partners, the return to our investors and the communities where we do business.’
Purpose of Position:
Role holder will contribute to maximising the retail performance of stores within the centre through close links with the brand partners and the delivery of relevant visual merchandising support.
Support tenants on window dressing and in store merchandise presentation to ensure the highest standards of presentation are maintained and to create a clear brand and, where appropriate, tenant identity.
• Create manuals regarding windows, merchandise presentation, colour palette, seasonal promotions, pricing presentation to agreed standards, timescales and budgets and ensure these guides are adhered to.
• Develop and implement visual merchandising training programmes for stores to ensure that expertise meet business requirements and that agreed targets are achieved.
• Monitor visual standards execution in stores and ensure that consistency and effectiveness is maintained and that aesthetic standards are achieved in line with corporate identity.
• Liaise with the Marketing Manager and establish recommendations on the visual implementation of seasonal promotions to facilitate the sharing of ideas, identify opportunities and increase sales.
• Forge close links with brand partners to ensure the sharing of information in order to improve both sales and customer experience.
• Maintain close working relationships with the McArthurGlen retail network to identify and drive best practice process and procedure.
Knowledge and Skills
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Proven retail visual merchandising experience including multi-store retailers
- Ability to translate product placement and flow for a variety of store layouts
- Substantial design and execution experience
- IT skills: Intermediate Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Photoshop use (or similar) is preferred
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77) e in nessun caso sono imposti limiti di età.